Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Little Club in the Big City

Flying in. New town. Business calls. 2 days.

But it can't be all business. A club is calling me also. A club I've wanted to visit.

So I work it in. Between the flying in and driving around and dining with clients and the touring and talking and negotiating and flying out. I work it in. That means driving into the heart of a new city (which I love to do) with a rental car map as my guide and the clock as my enemy. But I found it.

A strip club. Near a peep show. With a famous denizen of each.

It wasn't what I was expecting. A small little building nestled among the giants. A little scary, a little seedy on the outside. But comfortable and welcoming on the inside. The usual acoutrements: a stage with two poles and a tiprail around, tables on the perimeter, couches behind the curtain. An unseen VIP area hyped by the DJ. A cozy bar. No alcohol by local ordnance, but a fine selection of Snapple products. Not the usual industrial night club look. Comfortable.

I can only stay a few moments so I settle in to check out the atmosphere. Lots of girls. Beautiful girls. Sexy girls. More girls than customers. Aggressive girls. And it doesn't take long.

Dancer plops on my lap for a chat. A beautiful girl - a friendly girl - who feels oh so good on my lap. I could sit like this for a while and see what pops up. So we chat. I deflect her usual questions (Where are you from? - not here. What do you do ? - boring stuff) And we get to some real chat and find out that we have some military history in common. She actually knew what I did in my blue suit days. More chat. From my service time she calculates my age. Younger than I really am - isn't she sweet. Do I want a dance? Possibly. Let me settle in - and she moves on.

And my lap is not empty for long. A procession of girls stops by in short order. Do I want a dance? Gorgeous blondes. Sexy brunettes. A Shakira look-a-like who growls and looks mad at the world.

And then Dancer is back. Am I ready to play? You bet. So it's back through the curtain, back to a couch. We entwine on a couch and wait for the next song and talk.

"Are you a boob man, or a butt man"

"Why do you ask"

"So I know what to feature"

"I appreciate you asking. Butt man for sure"

She's a sweet girl and it's a sweet dance. One song. Beautiful, featured, butt. Thank you, baby. It's amateur night but I can't stay and I'm out.

But the story doesn't end. Next day, a brief window of time before my flight - I head back downtown. A quick dash into the peepshow to see what one looks like. Uh huh. There's the glass window selection booth. Empty with a half eaten lunch on a lingerie strewn table. Probably doing a show. There are the booths: Couch/bench on oneside of the glass, room on the other, phones on both.. OK. Recorded. And I'm out and across the stree to the strip club.

1/2 hour to spend. It's opening time but the club's not ready. Still waking up I guess. And the door guy and the pretty sound girl with the pony tails are putting down the chairs and putting out the candles. I settle in at the tip rail waiting for a dancer. And she comes.

Dancer - Asian. Beautiful. Petite. Graceful on stage. Sensuous in the tip. Sultry eyes. Shapely ass.

Dancer - Brunette. Voluptous girl. Sexy full breasts, cradling me in with the tip.

Dancer - Blonde. Rail thin. Long thin hair. Luminous. Lays on her back, pulls her panties aside, and taps on her clit. Soft, soft tits on my cheek. Blowing in my ear. "Are you ready to play yet?"

Dancer - Black. Buff. Magnificent vinyl skirt with shoulder straps, white knee socks. Black stripper shoes with really long heels. Great tattoo on her upper arm. All attitude. Hot! Amazing stretched silicone mounds with hard eraser nipples slapped across my face. Wow!

Dancer - Long black hair, tall, tattoos on her sleek white legs. Sleepy eyes. Lots of sexy eye contact. Lays back on the stage and watches me watching her as she pulses her pussy lips in and out through her panties. And again without the panties stretching out her meaty pussy lips with her fingertips while she smile at me.

Dancer - Smoky blonde. Girl next door. Strong sexiness that takes a minute to hook you in. Hot rounded ass - back that thing up!. Blowing in my ear. "Are you ready to go get nasty with me?" And as I watch her, on all fours, back arched, hands stretched out on the stage, head down, hair all flipped over - cascading out, I know - she could really be nasty in bed.

Time's up. One lapdance before I race for my plane.

And I choose.

Asian. Hot. Sensuous. One position - straddle on my lap. A slow grind, soft cheek against my cheek. A nipple rested against my lips. Beautiful eyes holding mine. Taking in her scent.

And dwelling in that scent the whole flight. Thank you, baby.

And a tip for the pretty DJ girl with the pony tails for the great music on the way out.

As for the little club in the big city: I'll be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home