Sunday, May 22, 2005

Bipedal Cinematic Lust

I saw her, of course, as we entered the theater. But not as I would see her when the lights went down.

Long, strokable, dark hair. Dark top filled out nicely and exposing a tantalizing midriff. Dark Jeans. And flip flops. A pretty girl in a theater suprisingly filled with pretty girls given the nature of the violent film we were about to share. (Jet Li, Unleashed). What made her stand out? Line of sight. She was in the seat in front of me. And as the lights went down so did my vision of her. Dark clothes, dark hair, all fading into darkness.

Except. A glow.

As the lights went down, her flip flops came off. And her lovely, bare naked feet went up on the seat in front of her, right in my line of sight. And they glowed in the reflected light of the screen. Two, beautiful glowing female feet.

Do I have a foot fetish? No, I have a girl fetish. Which includes all of their body parts variously at different times. Whatever strikes me in the moment. Hair, curves, exposed bellies, feet. It's all good.

And there they were. Legs crossed. Feet together. Beautiful sole pressed into a sexy arch. Moving constantly. Rubbing together, like a cricket. A sexy cricket. Slow circles. Rubbing. Rubbing. Rubbing. A delightful friction of skin on skin.

A profile view of a long slim delicate female foot. Distracting. Entertaining. Arousing.

I wanted to trace that arch gently with my fingertips. I wanted to lick that instep slowly with my tongue. I wanted to suck on those toes, each in turn, deeply into my mouth.

Movement. She shifts and her legs drape across her boyfriends lap. Her feet extended sideways into the open seat next to them. Glowing. Rubbing. Distracting. Arousing.

All in all, an enhanced movie-going experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home