Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Two Quickies

Two beautiful brunettes changed my mind.

I had stopped into the club on a whim one night on the road home at the tailend of a long and difficult business trip. No plans to stay and linger or even to get any dances. Just a pause for a beer and a hello or two. I thought I'd probably spend a half hour or so at the tip-rail and catch the stage show of a few dancers.

The condition of the club almost shortened even those plans. The club had been under slow renovation for a while, but now it was almost full stop to reconstruct the stage. Bummer. Almost, but not quite, full stop. There was one dimly lit satellite stage going with limited opportunity to sit at the tip-rail. Surprisingly, the club was packed and it was hard to get a seat in the main area. There were a lot of guys sitting at tables drinking and talking. Quite a few civilian girls sprinkled throughout. Very few dancers. On the fly I altered my plans - drain the beer quickly and get back on the road.

And then the first brunette changed my plans.

The strip club is the only place in the world that certain events are likely to happen to you. One of those events is having a gorgeous semi-nude perfect stranger walk over to your table and sit on your lap. I love that. Although, I almost always know it's going to cost me money because I can't turn down a lapdance with a lovely girl who has taken the approach of sitting down right on my lap.

Dancer was new to me and very lovely. Very young, maybe nineteen or so and very lithe. Long straight dark hair cascading over her shoulders. G-string and a top. Pert breasts right there for my viewing. Really quite a pretty girl.

Dancer didn't sit on me so much as she reclined on me, as if I were a reclining deck chair. She wasn't aggressive. She just settled in and relaxed as if we had all of the time in the world. And she was warm. Deliciously warm against me. It was all I could think about, her warmth, and it was very pleasant indeed. A variation on the Girlfriend Experience (GFE), her relaxing with me. And we talked. Small talk of no importance about the upcoming holidays and her travel plans. "Alone", I asked? "No, with my boyfriend", she replied. Lucky guy. I held her gaze as we talked and I basked in her warmth. I cannot describe how pleasant, how erotic, her warm body felt against me. And I quietly forgot about the beer, and the stage, and our surroundings. My universe for that moment was her warmth. Very nice.

"Would you like a dance", she asked? I believe I would. And we had a pleasant one-song private dance together. I settled back - relaxed and undemanding. Dancer moved over me gently gently, unhurried. Three positions. Facing away from me - slow circles of her delightful derriere over my lap with gentle arousing friction. Facing me straddling my lap with her cheek close to mine in an frozen almost-kiss. And across my lap on all fours, on display for me, showing me the graceful flow from her shoulders down her back to that shapely young ass. Delightful. It was very difficult to abide by the "no-touch" rule, as my fingers were lusting. But I enjoyed our moment. Very hot. We lingered for the payout as she dressed, sated in our short time. "Your boyfriend is a very lucky man", I offered. A pleased smile crossed her face. And we parted.

A short rest room break and it was time to go, I thought.

And then a second brunette changed my plans.

I heard the DJ call her name for the stage and I froze. All stop. It was Dancer N of the "Girl-on-Girl Show" (12/24/03). One of my favorites and a true star of the club. I must stay for her stage set.

Dancer is a petite bronzed beauty. The total package. Unobtainable in life - very obtainable in the club. She is amazing head to toe. Luxurious straight black hair falling down her back. Tanned porcelain skinned beauty with a megawatt smile. Dancer is so petite with small teacup breasts and a slender waist and long beautiful legs. Breathtaking. Awe inspiring. And talented to boot.

Dancer is a virtuoso on the pole dance. She owns the small stage, especially this small stage that she's operating on tonight. She is fluid and graceful as she climbs to the top of the pole and and spirals back down upsidedown with her legs holding the pole. She gets applause from the group from that move. And it's time to start getting tips.

I'm the first to the tip-rail with my dollar on the rail. Dancer comes to me, smiling that beautiful smile, and takes time to play with me to build the excitement for the crowd. Not the quick brush off here. She wants to play. Dancer comes over to me, removing her g-string as she approaches revealing a thin vertical landing strip of smooth dark pubic hair. Everything else, of course, is shaved clean and smooth. And there's more. Dancer has a ring piercing through her clitoral hood. She tugs on the ring and shows it to me and then notices my glasses perched up on my head. Playtime. Slowly and teasingly Dancer removed my glasses from my head and lowers them. Is she going to rub them on her, I wonder? Better. She carefully slides one of the sidepieces through the ring and lets my glasses hang by her piercing! Wow. Tugging visibly on her lips. And she leaves them there while she slowly leans forward and cradles me into the soft skin of her breasts. Heaven. Beautiful, soft, and she smells so delicious. And the moment ends. Dancer slowly removes and replaces my glasses as she thanks me and then moves on to playfully molest the guy-girl couple on my right who have laid out several dollar bills. That was quite a show.

Two quickies. Two beautiful brunettes who changed my plans. Worth the time and money.

Thank you, ladies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home