Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Estrogen Zones

I recently had to venture into two primarily female workplaces - estrogen zones - where I got a laugh and a lust:

1. The laugh - Hot Nurses

A routine office visit to my doc, a woman, and her all female nursing staff. I was the first appointment of the day and I was there for about an hour. And what was the topic of discussion amongst the ladies for that hour? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller...Bueller? The thermostat of course. Apparently, the nurses who are always hot keep turning the thermostat down. All the other nurses then have to scramble for lab coats and sweaters and heaters under their desks. They took it so seriously and it consumed all of their thoughts for the whole hour. Handling me as a patient was a very distant second. I was lauging my ass off, quietly of course. (By the way, I thought the temperature was just fine.) Ladies, what's up with the thermostat wars?

2. The lust - Hot for Teacher

My son's elementary school for a parent teacher conference. I was the only male in a small little room. It was the first time I was meeting his teacher and I was speechless. Mid 30's, long sexy dark hair, petite, and very very pretty. Wow. Did I have teachers that were this sexy in grade school? I'm thinking I would remember. And the nurse was a little hottie as well. The estrogen in the room was overpowering. It was one of those moments where it startles me how female dominated a public school is. Not that that's a bad thing. Especially in that meeting in that little room. I sat there thinking over and over "Is it a bad thing to lust for my son's teacher like this?" Not that I could help it. The little head took over my thinking process. We adjourned the meeting to go observe the classroom in action. Should I tell you about the pretty college age teaching assistant? The tall beauty with the oh so tight slacks with no VPL - visible panty line? Oh, I've been very naughty, thinking very naught thoughts. Oh, Miss. principal? I think I should be sent to your office for a spanking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home