Saturday, January 01, 2005

DanceFan's Back!

Happy New Year to all!

This blog is a second life - a reconstituted blog following the untimely demise of my original. After a year of writing SCM, my original blog, I made a decision to pull the plug and deleted the blog entirely. My reason - to spend more time on family issues that needed my attention.

Two months later, I'm back. Why? 3 reasons:

1. The family issues have stabilized. I've concluded that I can pay attention to family when I'm home and to the blog when I travel.

2. I missed the blog. It was an essential part of me that I ripped out too suddenly.

3. I discovered that someone stepped in and assumed the name of my original blog and parts of it's identity, including my blogroll. I had assumed that my deleted blog would just disappear from the blogosphere. I was wrong. My mistake. The new site owner is apparently a bisexual pedophile and I was horrified at the content. I don't recommend that you read it and if you had a link to it you should kill it. I don't know if the pervert thought that taking the name of my blog was a tribute to me in some strange way. What's more likely is that he swooped in an was counting on built-in-traffic. I wish him a quick demise.

To my former readers: I apologize for my inelegant departure and for any grief to your sites that the new owner of my old blog name may cause with links. I hope you find me here and will re-link to me. That may be hoping to much.

Anyway, I'm back in.

It took some doing, but the blog is back up with the original posts intact. I did lose some in the transfer. I had to kill my blogroll (so the new guy would lose it) and rebuild it. I also lost all of my original comments from all of my web friends and critics. That's the biggest loss.

So, disruptions and regrets aside - let's get back to tributes to lovely strippers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home