Monday, October 04, 2004

Semi-Sexual Healing

I'd had a bad week. She'd had a bad night. I walked into the club to find relief. She quickly found me to escape. And, in time, we healed each other.

She was troubled and trembling and talking a hundred miles an hour. She'd been traumatized by a group of drunk customers. Jerks in a class of their own in a club inhabited by less than savory characters. Assholes. She deserves better.

She needs to talk it out and I'm glad to listen. To share time with her. To share space with her. To feel her close to me with the delicious pressure of her lovely leg draped over mine. To breathe in the scent of her. To enjoy her beauty. To soothe her pain. I let her talk and I listened. Tell me a story, I say, to take her to a better place. A happier place.

I take her hand in mine. She's still trembling. I hold her hand and soothe her. I buy her a shot to steady her. And I suggest a way to heal us both. "Let's do some dances and bring your good mood back". "Oh, goody" she squealed and off we went to the VIP.


And heal me she did. And in the space of a short time we connect, again, she and I. In the dark. On a couch. Not alone, but all alone. Semi-sexual. But very personal and loving. She can relax here with me. It's a performance but she knows there's no pressure. It's our dance and we maximize every minute. Touching, carressing. Her young delightful skin appreciated under my fingertips. Pure total headspace. And in this public place I hold her close in a lover's embrace and let healing pass between us. Thank you, baby.

Back out in the club she's herself again. Lovely and lively. Smiling as she dances onstage. I release her and I watch her. Moving from table to table asking "Would you like a dance?". I watch her be sexual with other men and I know - She'll be okay.

And I'm released as well. One more dance before I go for pure fun. A signature dance - 2 songs for one with a prize. All of the dancers paraded out before us in a long beautiful line. I take my time and I choose. Dancer is tall and lithe and black and very, very young. Maybe 19 years old. Friendly and funny. A wide beautiful smile. She could move on that couch. Gliding over my body in a well scripted routine. Rub here. Turn there. Grind just so. Rubbing her breasts on me. Standing over me, showing me the delicious hidden parts. Finding my arousal with her shapely foot. Up close and personal. And as she's in my lap, facing away with her beautiful backside up against me, I'm awed by the flawless perfection of her young ebony skin - taut and shining and smooth as it stretches for a mile from the soft rounded cheeks up her tiny waist and her beautiful muscled back to her dainty shoulders into her long braided hair. I'm awed. It's a snapshot in time, unparalled beauty and sexiness frozen in my brain. This incredible young girl - what would it be like to be with her? I'm awed.

Second song, friskier yet. She pulls my shirt up and plays with my belly. Reaching under she tweaks my nipples. And she figures me out - it's not the grind that gets to me, it's the GFE. And she spends time close to me. Where I could breathe in her stripper scent and feel the smoothness of her cheek with my cheek. And for a moment, just a moment, I'm with her and she's with me. Thank you, baby.

And I'm out into the night. Healed for a moment. Semi-sexual healing. Thank you, ladies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home