Friday, September 10, 2004

Fairways or Tip-Rails?

So, which is a better way to spend 3 hours?

1. 18 holes on a beautiful public golf course. Walking with a pull cart. Beautiful weather with the trees just starting to change colors. A relaxed pace with only the sound of a club striking a ball. A few great shots and a lot of less than memorable shots. Greens fees, pull cart, bag of tees, hot dog, and a coke = $18.80

or

2. Music thumping into my chest at a club. Hanging out a back table talking with some lovely and fascinating young ladies. Hovering at the tiprail and getting up close and personal with sexy naked ladies. Playtime in the VIP lapdance area. Cover charge, drinks for me and some dancers, tips at the tiprail, 1/2 hour lapdance = $200 or so.

The few times I get on the golf course I would have to say that golf is the winner.

But then, I don't have a blog about golfing - do I?

What say you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home