Monday, September 27, 2004

College Girl Pretty, Part II - the Dancers

... so I was mellow, kicked back, enjoying watching the college girl civilians in the club.

I wasn't planning on getting dances. Just watch the stage show and head out. Nice plan - not possible. Too many sexy girls to tempt me. Quite a variety here. From hardbody stripperella fembots to girl-next-door types. College girls in this college town? Not likely for the dancers, but they could be.

Pretty. College Girl Pretty.

I'm partial to the girl-next-door types and soon one found the empty seat next to me.

Chastity. A sexy southern girl all dolled up. But I can’t really see that yet because of how we’re sitting. All I see is pretty. (I know, I know, I keep saying that – but when you’re in a room where all the girls are pretty and semi-naked it kind of sticks in your head!) We started the small talk of the transaction. “What kind of work do you do”, she asked me. “Boring stuff, nothing as fun as what you do”. And I turned the talk to her. Chit chat about club life and protocol. Have you danced here long? What do you think about the college crowd? Do the girls ever get dances from you? Are you friends with any of the other dancers? Interesting talk, but all I see is a natural beauty who is very, very pretty.

Chastity. If you weren't paying attention, or were dazzled by the stripperella's you would miss her. That would be a mistake. Chastity was worth spending quality time with. Long silky brown hair. Great makeup on her tanned pretty face. Bright red corset and a black miniskirt.

She danced a stage set, slow and sensual. I met her at the stage steps to tip her. Standing up – odd but nice. It’s like a 30 second stripper slow dance. Up close and personal. She smells so good – that intoxicating stripper smell. I could breathe that in for hours. Nice. She found me again after her set. “I liked your dance”, I offer. “I don’t really dance”, she says. “I walk around and look pretty”. That she does.

And we danced – one short table dance – her standing, me in a chair. Starting the way I like it. Leaning in and enveloping me in her long silky hair. Drawing me in. Her pretty face against mine, nuzzling, with lots of quality eye contact. Then the routine – featuring the body parts each in turn. Lovely swell of soft natural breasts. Flawless skin on a tight arching back. Well rounded derriere – tracing her finger along the g-string disappearing into that lovely crevice. And finally, back to the GFE. Carressing my face with her hair just as I like. Pretty girl. College Girl Pretty. Thank you baby.

I’m satisfied. I could leave, but there’s only the hotel to go back to and it’s looking like an all-nighter before I pour myself onto a plane for exhausted sleep. So I linger.

And into the void slides Victoria. Again, a beauty. So natural that I have to wonder – is she really a stripper? The ruffled teddy says yes, but it’s not obvious. Another hidden treasure. Beautiful shoulder length black silky hair. Exotic olive colored skin of unknown exoctic ethnicity. Sexy, alluring nose with the slightest downturn at the tip. Subdued natural makeup. Petite sexy body. Sexy butterfly tattoo high up on her shoulder blade. Pretty. College Girl Pretty.

We talk. Shop talk again and I draw out of her some stories. Her memories of working in the club. And quickly I notice it. She’s leaning on me. Really, really close. The delicious feel of her body pressed against mine. And whispering in my ear. Really, really close. Close enough for that warm sexy tickle. Does she like me? Then I figure it out – she’s cold. We’re sitting right under a vent and she’s semi-naked. I represent warmth! Works for me. I enjoy the artificial snuggle.

And we dance – same pattern. First the tiprail. And I join her, standing – aroused, as she dirty dances up against me for my $1. Nice. Then I move us to a warmer table and we dance a table dance. Slow and sensous. Minimal grinding – maximum GFE. Lots of contact with her deep, gorgeous eyes. She’s very pretty, Victoria. College Girl Pretty. Thank you, baby.

I am satiated here in college town with all my pretty girls. And I close the place down and head off into the night to find rest in the early morning skies.

Thank you, ladies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home