Saturday, April 03, 2004

Perfume and Pussy

Perfume is a mixed blessing for me in the club.

I am a man, of course, and I respond to perfume. The club is all about exciting my senses - smell included. And I love the smell of Strippers. Truly. It's part of the sense-memory of the club experience. I'll make a blanket statement here:

Strippers smell wonderful. I crave that smell.

The problem, of course, for a married man who slips out to the club now and again is that I can't bring that smell home with me. And forget about the shimmery body glitter that sticks to my clothes during the lapdance. That's a problem.

"So how do you do it?" asked my Lovely Dancer one night at a back table. "You must go home smelling like perfume and pussy!"

Answer: It's a 40 minute drive home down the interstate highway. I change clothes as I drive. Pants and Shirt. At 65 MPH. And I do my laundry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home