Saturday, April 03, 2004

Cave Girl

I smelled her perfume on me as I drove home. Lingering in my shirt, my hair. Delightful. Feminine. Intoxicating.

She danced for me right before I left. One dance to hold me until next time. A soft slow sensual dance on the couch - no touch. But right into the headspace in one song.

Dancer and I are familiar with each other. She's a regular on the dayshift and I'm often in early. She always sees me when I come in. She doesn't sit and talk ever. She prowls the club asking for dances. She comes up to my table and leans into me and rubs my shoulders. And it feels wonderful when she leans into me and runs her nails across my chest.

I'm honored that she knows me. She's a goddess you see - an unobtainable. Really really stunningly beautiful. A girl so pretty that I would never expect her to give me the time of day outside the club. Tall and lithe with shoulder length blonde hair. Magazine cover beautiful. Beautiful tight body with exquisite natural breasts, long legs, flat tummy, and a wonderfully rounded derierre. Long, lean well toned back. Scrumptious.

I love to watch her set on stage. A slow graceful stroll really with a minimum of stripper moves. Closeness when she stops for my tip. Her sitting on the rail and talking with me. My face cradled into her soft soft breasts. It may sound strange, but what I really love is watching her take a tip at the rail across from me. I can see her in my mind, sitting on the rail, one leg tuckedd beneath a beautifully shaped cheek, her long lean back curved to one side as she cradles him, her back muscles in sharp relief, her beautiful blond hair cascading over her shoulders. It's a picture I can call up in my mind at a moment's notice.

Dancer is one of the few that changes outfits throughout her shift. I love that. I honestly do. She has short skirts and long dresses. I love the long red velour dress she puts on when she's cold. She can lean into me with that dress on anytime. But my favorite outfit is a leopard print skirt and top with a bone necklace. Exotic. The CaveGirl look. Makes me want to drag her into my cave and have my way with her.

Dancer and I met a year ago. I was slow to ask for a dance from her. I assumed she was probably stuck up. I don't know why, stereotyping I guess. It's like when supermodels say on Jay Leno that guys never approach them. Even paying customers in this case. I was shy around her. I finally asked and she dragged me toward the couches. I wanted a VIP, "touch allowed" style lapdance, but she said "I don't do those". So we had some nice dances on the couch. She's very good. A nice polished routine that just touchy enough. And she's even more beautiful up close. Wow!

And as I got to know her I realized that she's very nice. Just a person and a mom. Delightful to talk to.

And eventually I asked for the 1/2 VIP dance and she favored me with one. And it was heavenly. Soft and slow and sensous. Me stroking her skin lightly with my fingertips, memorizing her delicate frame. Her responding. Delicious soft skin. Cheek nuzzling. And she was beautiful and it was hot!

She looked down at me as she was cradling me into her breasts and said "You have the most beautiful lips! They're perfect." Okay, I'll buy that. Feel free to kiss them anytime. Now she tells other dancers to "look at his lips, they're perfect."

I know perfect. And perfect is CaveGirl. Thank you, baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home