Monday, April 18, 2005

Stripper Fantasy Dies a Cushioned Death

I enjoy Ken and Ariel's witty and sexy website, linked on my sidebar. Go check out Ken's post today ("Perpetual Immaturity") about the fantasy he has when women tell him they are "going out with the ladies for the night". Here's a hint: it involves four scantily clad vixens, jumping on a bed, and badmitton rackets!

Here's the comment that I left for them on the post:

"I can relate.

I used to fantasize about what strippers do in the daytime. Do they all live together and have girl loving sessions all day? In my dreams, yes.

Reality intruded this week as I watched a pretty blonde girl bitch at her boyfriend in a Super Walmart as she picked out Dr. Sholl gel insoles. "Get your ass over here and help me choose", she told him loud enough for the whole aisle to hear. "I've got to dance in these tonight!".

Do they fit in the clear heels?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home