Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Land of the Towering Blondes

It was her eyes that surprised me. Or, more precisely, her eye level. It's not often that I'm standing next to a beautiful stripper that's at eye level with me. Not often.

Okay, it was her eyes as well. Beautiful and sexily made up behind her narrow school teacher glasses. Hot. Dancer was impressive. A Towering Blonde with a pony tail and a rail thin body. Young and pretty. Think a 6'1" Jessic* Simps*n. And she was a surprise that night.

It was a new city and I was in need of a new club.

Research, that was the answer. The yellow pages had failed to turn up any promising prospects, so it was off to the web for some sleuthing. Soon I had not only found a selection of clubs but also reviews of the clubs by customers. That should be helpful I thought. After trolling through the information, I had settled on two possible clubs. The reviews for one indicated that it was absolutely the place to go in town for the beautiful girls. The other was dicier. The reviews were not good and indicated that the club was falling apart. I'm going with the first one. So with a little bit of skillful navigation on unfamiliar roads in some bad parts of town, I found it. And guess what? The second club was right across the street. Nice, maybe I'll check them both out.

I pay a steep cover charge at the "good" club and I was in. Promising, I thought, on first glance. But looks can be deceiving and this time I was deceived. It didn't take long to figure out that the club was both lame and dead. A scattering of customers. A scattering of dancers. Pretty, but not really grabbing me. Ten minutes later I cut my losses at just the cover charge and headed out the door.

It was still fairly early, so I decided to poke my head into the club with the bad reviews and just to rule it out and get it off the map. A lighter cover at this club, and I'm in.

Goldmine!

Beautiful dancers everywhere, including Dancer who was doing her stage set. I found a table, but quickly moved up to stand next to the stage to tip her. Dancer smiled, came over to me, and put on quite a show. A pole dance with her back and small firm derriere in my face. Up against me, facing away, with her head leaned back on my shoulder. And then upon me, towering over me, with a long lingering embrace - rubbing each nipple lovingly on my nose.

"My private dances are awesome", she breathed into my ear with a hot sexy voice.

"Come find me", I answer back and move back to my table.

Next dancer. Awesome! Another towering blonde, pony tail, and rail thin. Twin barbies. Back to back. Another round at the tiprail. A beautiful girl in tight black leather hotpants, high cut on the hip, that ride deliciously up molded to the cheeks of her delicious ass. Sexy.

Where was Dancer?

Back on stage, another towering blonde. Another pony tail. Another delectable ass. A perfect ass in fact, displayed for me on all fours at close range. Where are they getting these girls?

Where was Dancer?

Across the club I observe 3 other dancers hitting on a group of men for table dances. All tall. All blonde. All pony tails. Amazing.

Ahhhh, here's Dancer. She finds me and plops on my lap for a talk. She's chatty - about her age, 21, and her schooling at the local college. She's flirty. She's tipsy, too, it becomes apparent. Charmingly tipsy. Let's go dance.

It was a nice private dance. Not awesome, but completely acceptable and memorable. Dancer towered over me as I settled in on the couch. A few rules, including touch, are exchanged. "I'm a gentleman", I explain to ease her worries. Dancer does a slow strip tease in front of me as the song begins, in our very private little booth. Very sexy. She settles in on her knees in between my legs and does a slow circle over me with her hair grazing my crotch. Very nice. "That belt is hot", she says as she looks up at me. Hearing that, and looking back at this lovely girl in a sexy pose in front of me I'm reminded of P*ris Hilton. And then she straddles me for some close contact. Light contact by her. Light touching by me. Her skin amazing to the touch, my fingertips alive. Delighting in the smooth taut skin on her hips at the small of her back. Amazing.

We pause to chat outside of our little booth about her schedule for the week. That's when I notice her eye level. And her eyes. Beautiful.

Thank you, Dancer. And thank you to the rest of the Towering Blondes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home