Sunday, March 13, 2005

Going Upscale, Part 4 - Voyuerism

It was the last stop on my "Going Upscale" binge weekend and I was in full stripper saturation mode. I really didn't need or want anymore time at the tiprail, but I did want to check out one last club that someone had recommended to me. On another night, when I was less stripper saturated, I would have been focused on the awesome strippers and the stage or private dancers. Not that night though. I decided just to sit back and relax and take in the club scene. Sorry ladies, I wasn't spending money by that point. I was just there.

It was actually two clubs in one and I had to choose: full nude but BYOB, or topless with alcohol.

I wasn't drinking, so I chose full nude. It was hefty cover charge, but there was the promise of breakfast from 2 am to 6 am. Breakfast? 2 am? Would I still be there then?

I entered the club at about 11pm and was smacked in the face with a gonzo scene. Bright lights. Neon. Maximum sound. Girls dancing naked in cages. It was like the Xtreme Games version of a strip club. Gonzo. Customers wall to wall including standing room around the fringes. I'd never seen anything like it. Honestly, it wasn't for me. I usually cut my losses early when I've made the wrong choice, so I exited within two songs and wrote off the cover charge. I slid over to the other entrance to try the other half of the club.

Now this was my style. Upscale. Elegant. Tasteful. Probably expensive, but that's okay. I won't be spending much.

Another choice: upstairs in the VIP area, or downstairs. The attractive couple ahead of me in line that were already groping each other chose upstairs. I chose down. And I entered the scene.

Entering the club area was like entering the Roman Colliseum. The main room was two stories tall, bordered by elaborate Roman columns. Plush seating filled the main downstairs area surrounding three stages. A large elevated main stage and two piano shaped satellite stages. The upstairs was essentially a U-shaped balcony, supported by the columns, that overlooked the stages and had a stage of their own. Two long staircases descended from the back of the balcony on each side down to the back of the main stage.

I settled in to a seat in the middle of the downstairs seating area, triangulated between the main stage and the satellites with a panoramic view of the whole club, depending on how I swiveled my seat. I settled in to voyeur mode and decided just to soak in the club scene for a couple of hours. I had one cola all night and no private dancers. I think I tipped 3 dancers total all evening. (Sorry ladies - I was just saturated). And I watched the following 5 scenes play out:

1. Bubbly Blonde: a nubile young waif - platinum blonde, tan, gorgeous, with designer jeans and a short cleavage bearing top. Kind of a younger, prettier Tara Reid look. She was at the table next to me with 3 guys. I noticed her right away when she stood up and gave a Woo-hoo kind of a cheer that strippers usually give each other to keep going through the night. A little unusual for a pretty civlian girl, but sexy. She's got spirit, I thought.

2. Two strippers hitting on two college type guys next to me.

3. A couples party a few tables over with about 4 couples, all of the women very pretty.

4. Blonde twins with their hubbies/boyfriends.

5. The attractive couple that had gone upstairs.

All night long I had a rotating voyeur show with one or all of those groups.

Bubbly Blonde was the show of all shows. I was intrigued by her table mates: preppy guy (her date?), nerdy guy, and old guy. But she was the show. Her, and the stripper that was milking that table for all it was worth. Dancer got passed around between the 4 of them, song after song. Mostly, she was with BB, who was enjoying the attention. Literally in the chair right next to me was a full on girl-on-girl show for a while. Dancer sat on BB's lab for a while, snuggling and cuddling and laughing. Then she got up and gave her a couple of very raunchy lapdances - including grinding herself on BB's knee while they were deeply locked in some very hot French kisses. Very Hot! Boners all around.

The couples party started very high energy with the couples sitting together and drinking heavily. Everyone, girls included were ogling the dancers. Not much tipping, just partying. Eventually, it segregated - and got more interesting - when all of the girls sat together, for a while all in one seat.

Soon the two college guys bought dances in side by side seats from the two hot brunette strippers that were sitting with them for a while. That turned into rolling double dances as the strippers played with each other as they writhed on top of the guys. Very Hot!

The blonde twins were tippers - and they would go up one at a time to the main stage. One in particular was shy/sexy as she would drag her boyfriend up with her. Boyfriend would stand behind her with his arms around her while the stage stripper made a sandwich out of her. Each time the blonde would blush and act shy. Cute!

The attractive couple upstairs sat facing each other, legs entertwined, at their table along the balcony rail. They never moved. As the night progressed, they got closer and closer until they were making out at their table. Then she crawled over on his lap and gave him some discreet lapdances as they made out more. Then they disappeared.

Bubbly blonde, was still the main show. After getting some more hot dances, including a standing butt-grabbing dance, she and Dancer went off down the hall to the bathroom together. They were gone for quite a while. What was going on in there? My imagination when into full fantasy mode. Eventually, they came back and it was on with the show. Back and forth BB shared Dancer with preppy guy. Dancer on BB's lap wiht preppy guy playing with Dancer's ass, and vice versa. Then nerdy guy got in on it and kept throwing out 20's to keep it going. Then old guy was throwing in 20's for Dancer and BB to keep at it. And Dancer and Bubbly Blonde were certainly enjoying each other. It looked personal and real. And very hot.

Eventually Dancer had to go onstage. BB followed and, with some more Woo-hoo's, went up to tip her. Very Hot!

BB went back to the table and sat down while Dancer moved on. Then, strangely, all of the guys including preppy guy got up to say extended goodbyes to BB and leave. That left Bubbly Blonde sitting by herself right next to me. What? Preppy guy wasn't her date? What did I miss?

Two songs later Dancer came back around, stood BB up and hugged her, and took her by the hand out throuh an employee only door next to the bar.

Oh. Now I get it. How did I miss it? BB wasn't the prettiest civilian girl I had ever seen in a club by herself. Oh no. She was a dancer, too. She had probably worked the day shift and was waiting for her friend / lover? to get off to. And they played the guys at the table for a lot of 20's in the process. Clever, really. It's probably been done before. I didn't mind, of course. They weren't my 20's. And I had a really great and hot girl-on-girl show right next to me.

Now it was my turn to exit and I looked at my watch. 5 minutes until 2 am. Guess what I did?

Back to the other club, where my handstamp got me back in, for the breakfast buffet. Strippers and scrambled eggs, oh my.

And I was out, to conclude my upscale weekend.

Thank you ladies - and fellow customers - for a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home