Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Passionate Kisses

She likes to be taken. And this week, on a break from the clubs and in the midst of discord, I took her.

She was hurried. Pent up passion unleashed and frenzied. Wanting to make it all up in an instant. Frantic desire. Hunger. Devouring hunger.

The first time, yes - I took her. Hard. Rough. Pounding. Intense heat between us, as it was when we were younger. Missionary. From behind with her head pushed down into the mattress. Ankles gripped. Release - for her, not me. That's ok. My turns coming.

The second time, on my terms. Slowing it down. Denying her, in a sense. Pleasing her in the end.

R&B on the CD player to set the mood. Rich, sexy beats and smooth velvet voices. Freshly showered with a new scent to entice her. She starts again, with urgent and busy hands. I stop her hands. Hold her. Still her. And wait. And then I create the headspace.

Kissing first. Soft kisses. Very soft. She kisses back - hard, urgent. I stop her. "Soft kisses, baby. Soft kisses". One song. Two. Soft kisses. Passionate kisses. Slowly, on my terms.

Caresses. Fingertips only. The side of her face. The hollow of her neck. Kisses following. Her back, her sides, her thighs. One song on the CD. Two. The swell of her pendulous breasts. Fingertips only. High on her breasts, just below her collar bones. Working down. I roll her on top of me so that I can explore her with both hands. Caressing. Memorizing. Fingertips only. Her back, the swell of her ass right where it meets her thighs.

The heat of my erection between us. But no penetration. Not yet.

I hold her face in my hands and kiss her as she hovers over me. Only lips. Soft kisses.

On my terms I turn her and settle in between her legs, my hips pressing into her and spreading her legs with their pressure. She reaches for me, as I kiss her, to guide me into her. I deny her, hold back just short. The engorged head of my cock poised at her entrance. Wet, slippery, deliciously hot. And the heat guides me. But I hold short at the entrance.

Small movements. No penetration. Teasing the entrance of her pussy. Sliding against it, but stopping short. Pushing and stopping. And kissing her. Soft, continuous kisses. All lips - no tongue. One song. Holding short.

She's urging me with her calves. Trying to push me in. But I hold short.

Reaching for me with her hands. But I pin them against the bed and hold short. She whimpers into my kiss. Pleading with her moans.

Penetration. One inch. Only one inch. Then out. Penetration. One inch. Then out. And kisses. My lips on hers, soft but unrelenting. Penetration, foreskin deep only.

Two contact points. My lips. The engorged head of my cock. Slow circles at the opening. In. Very slight. Out. Very slight. And kisses. And she whimpers and writhes, but I don't give in. Grooving with the R&B. Nuzzling her neck with my lips as I move, ever so slightly. It feels amazing for me and it's driving her wild.

Contact. Grazing her clit with the engorged head. Wet. Slick. Rhythmic. Sliding. Rubbing the length of her slit and back to her clit. Hands still pinned. And kisses. Unrelenting. Three songs. Four songs. Incoherent mutterings. And kisses, my lips caressing hers. Soft nibbles.

Two points of contact. Her lips. Her clit.

Penetration. One inch only. In and out. Shallow. Wet. Slippery. Volcano hot. Denying my length.

Forty minutes. One Hour. Repeat on the CD. Penetration denied. And passionate kisses.

And when she was completely melted, completely incoherent, completely in the headspace, I took her. Deeply. Long slow strokes. Deep, deep penetration. Hands tightly gripped. And deep, deep kisses. One finger stuffed into her mouth as I stroked, her sucking deeply on it. Two fingers stuffed into her mouth, feeling her tongue grip my fingers. Deep, filling strokes as I pulled her against me.

Release, to the smooth sounds of deep bass vocals, as an orgasm ripped through me from the soles of my feet to the shivering top of my head. My thighs trembling and shaking as I emptied into her.

We stayed entangled for some moments, collecting ourselves. And kissing. Passionate kisses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home