Sunday, February 13, 2005

G*diva Ch*c*late

Back in town. I had a nice time at a club here the last time I was in town. (I wrote about it here then - called "Where do you want to put it?") And half hour after I land, ten minutes after I a rental car, before I go find my hotel, I'm there again.

I love this little club. It's small and cozy, but it's fun and the girls are consistently pretty across the board. My plan is to have a beer, tip a few dancers, and then go find my hotel and crash. It works for a while, a short while. I tip a few beautiful blondes and I swear the first one says it again. I folded up a bill and she approaches and asks "Where do you want to put it?" What are my choices? "Top or bottom". I try both, of course. Top is a bill tucked in my mouth and deposited between cushiony breasts. Nice. Bottom is the G-string pulled out and I place the bill directly in front with my teeth. Nicer.

And then Dancer unravels my plan. She's black and tall and an imposing presence on the stage. Incredible long dreadlocks. And she's working it. No one else approaches the stage, so I do.

"You're working hard up here", I say.

"Good answer", she says smiling. Where do I want to put it? Top, indeed.

"Where's the party at", she says, looking over at my empty table.

"Over there, after you get there", I offer.

"Another good answer", she smiles. And I know I'm in for a treat.

Dancer joins me on the couch, and quickly learn four things about her. First, she's Jamaican and very, very beautiful. Second, she's a proud and very sexy black woman. "I should call myself G*diva, for the chocolates, but I'm so fine", she says confidently. Third, she's extremely tipsy, buzzing as she calls it. And fourth, being very tipsy, she's very touchy. And I'm not complaining. This beautiful girl cannot keep her hand off my crotch. And I'm not complaining. A glass of wine and we're off to the couches.

Dancer was an erotic delight, all contact in a full out grope session in the privacy of the back couches. She's way into it and totally okay with my touch. More than okay. She reaches behind her, grabs both of my hands, and slaps! them on her ass. "That's more like it", she says as she resumes molesting me. Oh baby. She rips my shirt tails out of my pants and begins roaming her hands up my chest and pinching my nipples. Yeow! I've got a wildcat on my hands. She joins me in the headspace for a while as she finds my hardness and rides it, pausing the routine to grind for herself. My hands exploring, and my body throbbing. Two songs of all out kiss-less, zipless makeout. Very hot! And I'm out.

So, thank you my gorgeous Jamaican G*diva Ch*c*late. I'll remember you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home