Saturday, February 26, 2005

In and Out

New city, new clubs. But I don't have much time so it will have to be in and out.

I started with the biggest and best, a chain club that I've always wanted to visit. It's literally a palace on the outside. This has to be good. A reasonable cover and I'm in to a luxury pit with a huge main stage, plush tables, and big screens everywhere. Wow! It's everything I would have expected and more. I bet this place must be jumping on a weekend night. Unfortunately, this is a midweek afternoon and the place is dead. 3 zombie girls, 5 patrons, and a DJ that's threatening what feeble customer base he has with endless playing of "break songs" until someone starts tipping. "My girls don't dance for free!". Nothing happening here, and I'm gone in ten minutes. In and out.

I'll try one more before I give up and sack out in the hotel. It's a little hard to find, and I pass it up on the highway. Cirlcing back, I pull into the back parking lot with 50 other cars. That's a good sign.

Walking in I can see that the place is jumping, full of energy. A huge room, two stories tall, with 4 stages and neon lit side areas including a "Champagne VIP". Semi-naked girls everywhere. Everywhere! A quick scan of the room and I can see more than twenty dancers in all kinds of wild stripper outfits, including a wild girl walking by me with bare-ass chaps on. Hello. How will I choose? I grabbed a beer and a table on the main aisle to figure that out.

I see Dancer walk by and immediately my search is over. She's clearly the top talent in my field of view and she's out on the floor working the room. I quickly catch her eye and she joins me for a drink. Dancer is a beauty, way out of my league, and I'm entranced by her as we talk. I'm holding my own, though, as we talk about the dynamics of the club, her travels as a dancer, and the bruise on her slim and lovely knee. "Are you ready for a dance", she soon asks. This is an easy decision and I follow her to the VIP private area for what I know will be only one $40 dance.

What are the rules in here? I forgot to ask. I'm captivated by this early twenties sex goddess before me. After clearing my person of sharp or protruding objects, we dance. Not knowing the rules, I lay back with my arms out to the sides and go into my gentlemanly "no-touch" posture and let Dancer dance her routine for me. It works - for half a song. Dancer goes through the poses - straddle, grind, reverse, back to straddle facing me. Nothing's happening with the wood. I'm amazed, not necessarily aroused, which is okay. It's only going to be one song. That's not going to get me there. I'm content to just enjoy this beautiful girl being here with me, against me, on me. Dancer seems suddenly perplexed by my reserve and I become a challenge to her. Leaning into me, and draping her long thin silky hair over me, she takes both of my hands firmly into hers and clasps them directly on her tits. Small, soft, real, sexy tits. Wow. And I join her in touch. My hands quickly caressing her in my usual touch mode. Fingertips only. Moving. Stroking. Memorizing her slim sexy toned body. Incredible. She grinds quicker on my lap, moans deeper into my ear, and starts planting wet sloppy kisses on my cheek. Oh my. I could spend an hour here and be in love. The wood is responding. Too late, and the song is over.

I regained my composure and thanked Dancer. "You made my night", I tell her and I'm gone.

In and Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home