Thursday, January 13, 2005

Elegance in the Lapdance

"Hey handsome, come over here", I heard her voice say off to my right from one of the seats at the bar. I had just arrived and was making my way across the club. She stopped me in my tracks.

It was my Lovely Dancer and I hadn't seen her in a while. I almost didn't recognize her at first. It had been a while since we had spent time together, and I didn't know if she would be working this shift or not. I wasn't particularly looking for her, but I was instantly glad she had spotted me. I love that familiar moment of recognition.

She was stunning, as usual. But more so and different. She had changed her hairstyle, again, and it suited her well. Short and styled in a way that framed her lovely face well. And as we found a table and sat I was entranced again by that lovely profile. She is an exquisitely beautiful young woman. She was as fit as I've seen her and sexy in a new outfit - a clingy dress material with large areas cut out revealing her delicious smooth skin. Elegant. Exquisite. A total package. And she sought me out. I bought her a drink and we settled in - her with a smoke and me with a steady gaze. She reached out for my hand and traced slow circles in my palm as we reconnected.

Drama was on her mind. Drama that I could not heal, but could only let her talk it out. Listening to her. Enjoying just being with her.

I joined her at the tiprail for her stage set. Just me and her in our own special rythm on stage. Dancer moved slowly and elegantly. Almost above it all, but smoldering and sexy in that new dress. Slow hip circles, eyes closed, building the heat just for me. With no one else at the stage, Dancer focused all of her eroticism on me. Slowly disrobing. Turning and bending, displaying that lovely ass in a sensous tease. Distant lovers playing a role. The Dancer. The watcher. Arousing. The second song was all mine, personal attention. Dancer dispensed with the stage act and draped her naked body along the tiprail platform in front of me. Naked small talk, up close and very personal. As surreal as it gets. Laying on her side, playing with my tie, absorbing my desire for her.

And we danced our usual erotic lapdance. Private, comfortable, touch-allowed. One song of forgettable music but unforgettable embrace. We're comfortable with each other so dancer dispenses with the routine. Standing away from me she disrobes. I gaze at her nakedness and smile as she approaches me. Dancer settles into my lap straddling me and puts her arms around me. A delightful, lingering hug, as we reconnect. Unhurried. Friendly. Erotic. She nuzzles along my jawline and presents her neck to me to nuzzle as well. I love the feel of her and her weight on my lap. It's reassuring and pleasant. And erotic. But not yet passionate. Dancer leans back away from me giving me space, allowing my touch. And slowly, softly, with just my fingertips I explore. Respectfully and legally I touch. Continuous touch in motion. Touching her face and her cheek. Down her neck to her shoulders. Across her back. Slowly sofly along her outstretched arms around my neck and back. Down her shoulder blades, tracing the muscles rippling her back. Along her hips and outer thighs. Only the fingertips. Softly. Teasingly. Continous. Playing with her. Learning her. Teasing her in return. And back to her delicious and incredibly soft derriere. Cupping her there, softly but firmly - not demanding but appreciating - and pulling her to me. Tracing her. Feeling her. Skin to naked skin. Into the headspace. As her breath grows ragged she whispers softly, hotly, into my ear - "You have such a soft touch". "You are so delicious to touch", I reply with equally ragged breath. And we smile and we finish. One song. Building passion. Worth it.

I have trouble walking, for obvious reasons, as she esorts me to the door and I say goodnight to my Lovely Dancer. Thank you, baby, once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home