Sunday, January 30, 2005

Going Upscale - A Gentleman's Club binge

Trust me here – everyone owes it to themselves to go to a truly upscale Gentleman’s Club at least once in your lifetime. They’re not just a strip club. More than that. Find your way to one of the few clubs, mostly in metropolitan cities, that are truly the high end of the gentleman’s entertainment industry.

I’m just coming off of long travel grind which included a two night binge sampling some of these clubs. Wow. It was strip club heaven, and a magnificently decadent safe pleasure extravaganza. I’ll tell you all of my stories in a series of posts. And I do have stories.

Whether you spend a fortune at the upscale club, or you do it on a budget, you have to do it. They are the ultimate fantasy playground. And they are all about money, or the appearance of money. From the elaborate architecture, to the services offered in cigars or champagnes or high end menus, to the opulent décor – the upscale clubs overload your senses and indulge your fantasies.

I remember all of the little moments, hours and hours of them, from the last two days.

Contact - Glamorous and exotic strippers. And one very special Venezualan beauty.

And voyeurism. Watching the gorgeous Brad and Jennifer yuppie couples out for a night of wild fantasy. Girls abandoning their inhibitions at the tiprail. I remember all the stories, and I will play them out here – just for you.

But first some homework. Go visit these links and take the virtual tour and see for yourself, if you’ve never been, what an upscale club looks like. Then come back here for the next few posts as I relive the experiences.

The Men’s Club
Spearmint Rhino

As for me, I need some time to decompress. To savor. To remember. To express. The experience is still too fresh, having ended just a few short hours ago. I’ll just leave you with the thought that the first leg of my flight back to reality, which I’m midjourney on now as I write this, and it’s two hour flight of twighlight half-sleep was made more interesting by the continuous and urgent erection that these memories evoked.

To be continued…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home