Friday, April 29, 2005

Sweet Southern Charm

I found her again. A beautiful girl with a sweet Southern charm. Playful and sexy. Athletic and graceful. And this was the night to spend time with her.

It was an easy path to the club now, found almost automatically by my car in the dark. A good size crowd greeted me as I settled into the rhythm of the club. Apart from the frenetic DJ, I could relax in here.

Some preliminaries, to be sure. A tip here and there. A table dance here, then there. All preliminaries. When I saw Dancer come out on stage, I knew where the night was headed.

She came out first on the back stage, waiting her turn for the runway, and I approached her there. There was that smile, as she knelt to receive the tip. That beautiful smile on a beautiful girl. Long gorgeous hair that flowed down past her waist, sun-kissed blonde. A tight white top with long flowing sleeves. A white skirt, tight to feature her delicious derriere, with a white thong panty peek at eye level to me. A black garter on her thigh for accentuation and tattoos, artistry on a pale canvas, discreetly placed. And that smile. Beautiful.

I loved her energy as she danced. Upright, with her arms high above her head and her shapely hips cocked just so. Horizontal, doing push-ups on the stage with her toned arms flexing. Graceful on the pole. Smiling all the while, with energy and vitality.

If Kate Hudson, the perky actress and daughter of Goldie, were a toned stripper and gymnast, she would be this dancer. Same spirit. Same vitality. Similar look.

So, we danced, she and I – on cue. After she attended to her fan club, but on cue.

Table dances first on the main floor. Gliding and sensual. A visual treat. Two songs, slow and paced. Leaning into me, but not touching. Just out of reach. Teasing. Her back to me, with her hair flowing down to her heart shaped, white thong covered, derriere making slow circles just above my lab. Leaned back on me, head rested deliciously on my shoulder, with a view down her breasts and that soft flat belly. Cheek rested against me. Her breasts, beautiful small natural breasts, gathered with one hand with a finger from her other teasing down between them. A show, just for me. Very nice.

A break. Off to do a promotional dance for her fans – 3 businessmen enjoying their evening and showing their appreciation. I watched the club, and the exotic spectacle of 15 hot dancers doing table dances simultaneously in the main room. And Dancer, her shapely toned back to me, dancing for her men. Hovering over them, her shapely back arched and her hips swishing slowly. Graceful. Appreciated.

And back to me. Dancer and I moved to a private booth. Where we talked, mostly.

We had some time before the first song started, a break for everyone to restart after the promotion. So we chatted, seated on the bench next to her. Small talk, about this club and others. About the rules. Any talk was okay, just to be near this beautiful girl.

And we danced, sort of. I was in a good mood. A talkative mood. An appreciative mood. Not necessarily a grind mood, or a touch mood. Talking was okay.

Dancer moved, as we talked, and kept up the essentials of a dance. Some stripping. Some slow circles. And I appreciated her efforts. She was very good at this type of dance – no touch, almost platonic.

So I talked. And I laughed. And I appreciated her beauty and her physique and her essence. And her vitality.

Some moments, as the dance progressed, of GFE. She sensed me. Sensed that I enjoyed the close contact of her. Not her body parts. Her. Some nuzzling, cheek to cheek. Grazing me with her luxurious hair. Pressing that delightful mane into my chest and rubbing into me. Appreciating that feeling of contact with her. Not horny. Not salacious. Very sensuous. Back up to me, cheek to cheek with her hair between us. Feeling the heat of her on the other side against my cheek. Delicious.

Three songs, and we’re out.

Thank you Dancer. A beautiful and vital Southern lady. I’ll remember you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home