Saturday, March 10, 2012

Making Choices in the Dark Again

I had a reason to celebrate. Some money in my pocket. And an unaccountable night out of town.

I say all that by way of explaining why I walked purposely into my favorite strip club at 9pm one night and treated myself to another memorable night spent in the company of a lithe and lovely young lady, and left smelling of that delightful stripper scent.

It's been awhile. 3 1/2 years since I've been in any club, and longer for this particular club. I had a plan, and the long dormant club knowledge to execute it. I dressed well, in casual business attire with nice shoes. (Dancers notice that). I shaved, to have a fresh clean cheek for dancer to nuzzle against. I had breath mints in my pocket to not smell of beer. I want to be a pleasant customer for my dance partner.

I pull into the gravel parking lot and walk under the purple lighting into the just-constructed-looking entry foyer. Five buck cover, and I'm with a ten and a five in my wallet with the twenties. I'm going to need some singles.

It all comes back to me as I walk into the club door at the back of the room. The sounds from the DJ booth. The lighting. The club layout. I'm back, and I soak it in. The stage in front of me has a lovely dancer circling a pole. Bar right center. Private rooms at the back of the room next to me: table dances upstairs right and longer couch dances off to my left. That's where I want to end up. The manager of the rooms greets me with a handshake and asks if he can help. "What are the dance prices?" I ask, to see if they had changed since last time. They hadn't. $30 for a single song upstairs. $150 for a 1/2 hour and $300 for an hour in the VIP lounge. More in a ultra private room with a bathroom and a bed - much more. I'm thinking a half hour is my goal, and I need to manage the next hour well to make that happen the best that I can.

I survey the room as I head to the rest room, washing my hands thoroughly as I left. I know where my hands are going to be, and it's courteous. It's a small amount of men, and a quiet room. Must be early. Almost one guy per dancer, and that's not a good ratio. It means the dancers will be sizing me up and approaching me soon. I stand out like day-glo in my white dress shirt in the club, and I see dancers looking my way.

I know that means that I will be making choices quickly. Managing your night in a strip club is all about making choices, which means managing your money. I had two constraints: I could spend under $300 and in less than 90 minutes. Money can go fast in there if you are careless. I have spent too much time in this club to be completely careless. So, I made my first choice of the night as the DJ was announcing last dance of the night for the sexy young lady on stage, and that choice was where to sit. Doesn't sound like a hard choice, but it is an important choice.

I chose a table two back from the stage and waited for my waitress. She brought me a Sam Adams for another $4 with a dollar for her. She left me a stack of singles in change for my twenty. Ah, now I'm in business. I looked over the room again as I poured my beer in a glass. I was fairly sure that it had been long enough since I had been here that it would be new dancers, and it was. So, who to choose for my 1/2 hour dance? How to choose from this sexy group of semi-clad young ladies walking around me? Two or three seemed to be wrapped around regulars. One at the bar being fondled by a really old guy who was all hands.

I moved quickly to the tip rail to start meeting dancers. Up close and personal. A dollar at a time. The lovely girl dancing came over to me and swept my dollar away as she sat on the rail stradling me. She moved off the rail and into my lap and pulled me into her pillow-soft breasts. Wow. I remember this. How did I let it get away from me? Choose her, I thought? Maybe. I stayed hands-free with Dancer, letting her move on me, unlike the guy down the rail who groped away. It's a "touch" club, but not yet. I'm not ready yet. Be a gentleman in a gentleman's club.

Dancer number two was up, and she shook her derriere seductively at me as she used her first song to wipe down the poles. Enticing attire, with unique fishnets, not in hurry to get them off. Song two came quickly, and she was in front of me soon taking my singles. Laying on her side, showing me her delightful curves. Oh, I like this one. She's not the youngest in the room, and that's a plus. I want someone who has been here a while and will read me right. Someone who understands and can deliver the Girlfriend Experience. I live for GFE. Someone with her full shapely ass. "Come get some boobs before I leave", she whispers. Okay. "Would you come sit with me for a while", I ask. She smiles. I'm thinking that she's the one for the 1/2 hour. We'll talk at my table for a while, we'll do the 1/2 hour, and I'll be out. This choosing is working well.

As she goes off the back of the stage to dress, I head back to my table to wait for her. Oh, but I only barely made it there when the DJ announced a club special. Two-for-one dance, with a dancer parade. The first dancer down the stage passes me, and then circles back. "Would you like the two-for-one?" Yes. Oh yes. We can do this before my dancer comes back out, I think. Then I'll sit with her and do the 1/2 hour. Less than a half hour in and I have a slim young lady leading me upstairs.

Dancer has me pick a couch and settle in, while she disrobes. "Welcome to my naked office", she laughs as we're the first ones up there. We make small talk while the room fills up. Yes, I've been here before, but it has been a while. Yes I know this room. No, I was not in earlier this week. And as we chat I am visually taking in her delightfully naked body. Young. Tight. Sexy. Several tattoos discreetly placed. Lovely. She looks at me and tells me her dancer name, and it's one of the many that fade into each other. I hear her but don't register what she said. I am mesmerized by her young beauty. Dancer is really an exceptional beauty.

Our songs start and dancer goes into her routine. Expert. Energetic. Gliding over my lap, first facing me an then away. Wow, that is a beautiful derriere grinding on my lap right in front of me. Indescribable, but hot. Dancer leans into me and I nuzzle my nose into her neck, hands still at my side. I know I can touch, but I don't. I just want to see her beauty. To take it in. To nuzzle my face grazing into her neck. I just want to experience her. To marvel at this exquisite young lady naked with me. She stands over me and I see her shaved lips right above my eyes. Heaven. But it's that trim firm ass that has me in a trance. It's the pinnacle of sexiness.

And in that moment I make my final decision. Her. This is the one for the 1/2 hour. I could spend the whole night searching and deciding and not find another dancer as fine as this one. She's a little energetic for me. But that's okay, and worth it.

I offer. She accepts. We pay our way out of the upstairs room and move across the room with here still naked to the VIP room. "Hide me", she says as she tucks into my side. Isn't that cute? She was naked upstairs, and will be naked with me still, and has been naked in her stage dances. But, she's shy to walk across the club naked. Hide her I do, until we're through the curtain and on the red couch.

Two, count them, two managers come over and give me "speech". It consists mainly of touch rules. You can touch, just not boobs or crotch - as the demonstrate with waving hands. I know the rules, and believe me I want to touch - but not yet. We settle in to the couch and wait for the songs to start. More small talk with a naked young girl.

"Be careful with this area", I show. "I just had got a tattoo today".

"Get out of here, you did not!" she squeals as she thumps me in the chest. "You do not look like a tattoo guy! Show me!" I disrobe some and show her enough. "You are a surprise, mister." I like being a surprise. I like to see here smile. It's sexy, as she positions her lovely body on my lap for our extended dance. Good choice. I am going to enjoy this.

Dancer stradles my lap, with her crotch planted where my johnson should be and begins a focused grind. I feel the heat in my lap and she brings me to a joyous firmness. She's leaning over me and I nuzzle into her soft hair and cheek and neck again. This is what does it for me, not the grind. This is what I live for. If she could get off grinding on me, that would be great. I have no expectation for getting off. Just for experiencing her nakedness.

"You can touch", she says as she slaps her hip. "Just not where they said." No worries. I am a gentleman. I've been invited now. That makes a difference. And touch I do. Lightly, very lightly. Just my fingertips, tracing her figure. Experiencing. Enjoying. Memorizing.

As the songs play out, I touch. I feel. Her skin and muscle tone delicious to my fingertips. Wow. I trace over down her ribcage and along her hips. Over her thighs, and back up again to do it all over. Across her belly when she's grinding on my lap facing away. Along her spine when she's tucked into me. Down to cup here delicious ass with my happy palms. Yes. That ass. That small tight ass. Indescribable, but strangely familiar. Where have I seen that shape? Felt that feel? I know that lovely behind. "That feels nice", she says, and I believe her.

We grind on into the songs, with the managers appearing now and then to give her signals on how many songs left. Dancer is aware of the room, joking with the dancer grinding a guy next to us. I'm in the moment. Reaching between us to adjust my package for maximum contact in the grind. She is completely comfortable with her nakedness and my package and the grinding. Nice.

Last song. "Can we just cuddle for this one?" I ask. I don't need more grinding. I need nuzzling. GFE. Intimacy. I'm practically laying down on the couch now, and dancer hugs up on me, with her cheek against my cheek. My fingertips tracing her sides and back and beautiful skin. Nice. Bliss. She looks up at me in this intimate position and says "I feel comfortable with you. I don't know what it is, but you make me feel comfortable." That's my thing. I'm a gentleman and you can trust me. Trust goes a long way in the club.

I'm spent. Dancer has made some bank and I've spent the amount that I wanted to. Time is up. It's time to leave, and dancer walks me to the door.

I'm embarassed to ask this, but I ask anyway. "Tell me your name again?"

She does, and I know that name. "There used to dancer here years ago with that name. She was amazing. She looked a lot like you."

Dancer knows who I mean. They're related I think. I missed the relationship, but it's there.

And that explains why I recognized that perfect ass. They share that trait, that shape, that lovely shape. And now I've experienced it twice. Wonderful, that.

I got in my car and, in that close space, was awash in that intoxicating stripper scent from dancer. I love that smell, but it's on my clothes. It could get me in trouble, but I don't care. That smell is full of memories, and it's locking in this memory.

Thank you, Dancer. You are lovely beyond lovely. You made my night. Maybe my year. I will remember you...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Bill D said...

Good to see you back at it. I haven't visited your blog in years, ran across it from an old email I sent my brother. We figure you are probably related to us, heh heh. Keep up the fun, stay young. I enjoy the stories.

10:13 AM  
Anonymous taruhan bola online said...

thanks for share this valuable post.

4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home