Saturday, January 21, 2006

Stick around DanceFan's Lair

Yes, this blog is retiring. But don't leave just yet.

If you just found it through a link that is still open on another site, stick around for a while and read some of my posts.

There are over two hundred posts on this site about my experiences for 20 years as a strip club customer, most related to a binge of attendance over the last two years.

There are tributes to the lovely dancers that I met. There are observations on the club scene. There are even a couple posts mixed in of memorable erotic encounters.

So, scroll down to the bottom and read from the first posts - they're some of the best.

As you read, picture the setting. The dimly lit club. The thumping music. The lovely dancers. The private lounge. The almost-makeout.

If you like one of the posts, leave me a comment. I'll see it. Or email me (talk2me_dance4me_online@yahoo.com). Tell me what you liked or didn't like about a story.

Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home